Thursday, May 19, 2011

Assignment Blog No.2: Being Honest About Your Sex

      After I browsed the website, Times of India, I truly discovered I still don’t like the political, financial and sports news. And when I looked at the Life and Style, I realized that it was my thing!
      SEX! It’s all about sex in the Relationship button. I think it’s great. Honesty is a good way to talk about sex, and it’s the least awkward way to share your problems. Somehow, it really impresses me, and even breaks my silly impression about India, or the “old” India. I thought the old India was very sexual depressed. People were so scared to talk about sex, and trying to hide it in the deepest part of their lives. (Actually that sounds like the old China.) And now, the major press gives people a great opportunity to share and answer some questions about sex, even improve their qualities of sex lives.
      The positive thing is that being honest about sex life helps us to get away of sexual diseases. From my opinion, for instance, so many parents try to prevent their children, especially daughters, from having sex lives too young. That is not because they think their daughters are not emotionally ready blah blah blah… The most important reason is that their bodies have grown healthily enough to keep their bodies from getting germs during sex. Many young girls get cervical erosions for having sex lives too young, which is a fat chance to worsen into cancer.
      In the other word, health is the priority of sex instead of pleasure. But most of people used to focus on pleasure, especially unmarried people. Now there are tons of articles that talking about healthy sex with the greatest pleasure we can get, I think that’s a huge step.
      In the Men-Women sections, except of sex, there are many articles about self-well-being both physically and mentally in relationships and marriages. Dumped? Get over it! This is a piece about how can we recover our emotions after an ugly breakup, and it even helps to analysis whether you are a dumper or a dumpee. Actually it’s quite interesting. Pieces like Honey, why don’t you pay, really discovered how a couple should pay in their dating routines.
With humorous words, every piece is worth to read. There’s nothing to be shamed, not only about sex, especially in a relationship. (I guess I was going to write “marriage”, and I though, wait a second, I may know about relationships, but what I know about marriages?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment